Mind the mess! ;-)

Mind the mess!  ;-)

Welcome!

Below are lists of cross-stitch magazines that I own (separated by title and organized by issue number and/or date), as well as a ‘missing issues’ entry (which is, unfortunately, very long as it’s a pain in the butt to get the mags I like! ;-) I have also linked each issue to it’s blog entry - which lists the projects included in each, as well as any general comments.

I have also listed cross-stitch books that I own/have borrowed, along with the projects (if known) contained within each.

If I have started/completed (ha ha) any of the projects from the above two resources, they will be linked to their blog entry(ies).

And last but not least, this is my wishlist for books that I would love to have (but probably never will…).

(As you can probably tell by now, I love lists - I don't necessarily do much with them, but I love them just the same! ;-)

Enjoy!

Missing Issues ;-(

Issues of cross-stitch magazines that I actively collect, but failled to buy (I guess this is the wish-list that will never be fulfilled...)

* ‘Cross Stitch Collection’ - issue 164 (Christmas 2008)
* ‘CrossStitcher’ (UK) - issue 207 (December 08)

No comments:

Post a Comment